FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Edgelord Edgelord

Now this is definitely the kind of content I want to watch as my inevitable death slowly creeps towards me. 5 stars!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

(-)-)====D~~~Decent~Flash~~~

Oh No Oh No

Animation and art needs a bit of work I'd say, but apart from that it kept my attention for that one minute and seven seconds, so I gotta give you something for that. It was entertaining, so good job!

I love how you kept reusing the same "oh no" for every scenario. reminds me a bit of the Wilhelm Scream and all those other cases. 3/5

Flashoons responds:

The art style comes from the guy who had made these as a comic (link is in the description). I didn't wanna have too much movement on the characters because I think it was appropriate for what the joke is about. Thanks for the brief review. appericiate ya

Yellow Yellow

Another classic from Bontegames. My only problem with the game is that sometimes the levels are a little too cryptic, but that might just be down to me being a terrible puzzle person.

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

It's pretty lackluster in terms of gameplay. I like the art and it can definitely go somewhere so I'll give it a 3.5

Green Gunner Green Gunner

The game has good potential, but you gotta fix the bugs where boxes can be on top of you and you have to shoot for a while to finally get them off, and I would recommend changing the "jump" and "shoot" buttons over. That last part was a personal preference but I think it's a global preference.

Menu graphics need a touch-up and there should be a prompt as you hit escape because it's just a sudden *poof* and you're back at the menu. I'll give you 2 stars for the game itself and half a star for the fact that it has controller support, although it shouldn't be the biggest priority, I'll admit.

MrNannings responds:

I changed the controls to your recommendation, that is also my preference. I thought the global preference was different.

I'm still thinking about your other points.

Thanks for playing.

21 Villainous 21 Villainous

That is amazing. I don't know what I love so much about it, I think it's just the whole thing and how it ties together so well. Really great work 5/5

ScepterDPinoy responds:

That cartoon was amazing to be honest.

Flinthook Flinthook

Oh. My. God.

SPOOKY FLINTHOOK SPOOKY FLINTHOOK

Heheh, cool. I like how the skull shows through over the guy's face. Sword is hilariously large as well, big fan of that