FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES

Woah.

Dear Psychicpebbles Dear Psychicpebbles

This is why I love Newgrounds

father's jewel father's jewel

Is this the fabled prequel to Big Ugly Boy 4?!

Yellow Yellow

Another classic from Bontegames. My only problem with the game is that sometimes the levels are a little too cryptic, but that might just be down to me being a terrible puzzle person.

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

It's pretty lackluster in terms of gameplay. I like the art and it can definitely go somewhere so I'll give it a 3.5

Green Gunner Green Gunner

The game has good potential, but you gotta fix the bugs where boxes can be on top of you and you have to shoot for a while to finally get them off, and I would recommend changing the "jump" and "shoot" buttons over. That last part was a personal preference but I think it's a global preference.

Menu graphics need a touch-up and there should be a prompt as you hit escape because it's just a sudden *poof* and you're back at the menu. I'll give you 2 stars for the game itself and half a star for the fact that it has controller support, although it shouldn't be the biggest priority, I'll admit.

MrNannings responds:

I changed the controls to your recommendation, that is also my preference. I thought the global preference was different.

I'm still thinking about your other points.

Thanks for playing.

Space Space

Oh man I'm so syked for this game dude, you have no idea.

Amazing work, can't wait for the full release. Godspeed

Clock Crew Force Clock Crew Force