FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

Funny cartoon man, now I wanna play the game goddamnit

Animation vs Animator (Alan Beker Inspiration) Animation vs Animator (Alan Beker Inspiration)

I liked the animation. I felt that the animation felt lazy at times, where the stickman jumped off the sword and was getting hit by the whip thing, but overall the idea and the execution was well done. I liked the way he just bursts out of his tombstone. Good work man, keep it up and this will look amazing.

NinjaPuppyCat responds:

I've gotta admit, I did see a few slip-ups in my animation however I do have a lot of favorite scenes! Thanks for the support!

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Really digging this animation. Really smooth but feels electrifying as well. I especially love how the music pretty much ties in with the animation perfectly.

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

It's pretty lackluster in terms of gameplay. I like the art and it can definitely go somewhere so I'll give it a 3.5

Green Gunner Green Gunner

The game has good potential, but you gotta fix the bugs where boxes can be on top of you and you have to shoot for a while to finally get them off, and I would recommend changing the "jump" and "shoot" buttons over. That last part was a personal preference but I think it's a global preference.

Menu graphics need a touch-up and there should be a prompt as you hit escape because it's just a sudden *poof* and you're back at the menu. I'll give you 2 stars for the game itself and half a star for the fact that it has controller support, although it shouldn't be the biggest priority, I'll admit.

MrNannings responds:

I changed the controls to your recommendation, that is also my preference. I thought the global preference was different.

I'm still thinking about your other points.

Thanks for playing.

BeachBall BeachBall

Needs a lot of work. The bucket should be draggable or at the very least be able to be controlled via the keyboard. Clciking in one area is pretty annoying. Also you need to be pretty precise to get the ball in the bucket.
I guess the graphics are a little shabby as well but I would definitely tell you to focus on the controls first. Maybe make the ball a bit slower as well. Overall it's playable but not for long.

TomCatGames responds:

Thanks FloorAesthetics for your great feedback and review, i first design this game with mobile device in mind and touch as interaction later i think to make online port of game. you encourage me to think on PC user interaction and few days i will fix this bugs .

SPOOKY FLINTHOOK SPOOKY FLINTHOOK

Heheh, cool. I like how the skull shows through over the guy's face. Sword is hilariously large as well, big fan of that

Ya like Jazz? Ya like Jazz?

This was misleading and now I'm a broken man

Stylized Tiger Jump Cycle Stylized Tiger Jump Cycle

That's really nice, dude. Just wondering, how long did it take you it animate that thing from scratch?

BaukjeSpirit responds:

Thanks! I didn't keep track of the time so I can't really say.. but I'm guessing around 20 - 30 hours.