FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

It's pretty lackluster in terms of gameplay. I like the art and it can definitely go somewhere so I'll give it a 3.5

Green Gunner Green Gunner

The game has good potential, but you gotta fix the bugs where boxes can be on top of you and you have to shoot for a while to finally get them off, and I would recommend changing the "jump" and "shoot" buttons over. That last part was a personal preference but I think it's a global preference.

Menu graphics need a touch-up and there should be a prompt as you hit escape because it's just a sudden *poof* and you're back at the menu. I'll give you 2 stars for the game itself and half a star for the fact that it has controller support, although it shouldn't be the biggest priority, I'll admit.

MrNannings responds:

I changed the controls to your recommendation, that is also my preference. I thought the global preference was different.

I'm still thinking about your other points.

Thanks for playing.

BeachBall BeachBall

Needs a lot of work. The bucket should be draggable or at the very least be able to be controlled via the keyboard. Clciking in one area is pretty annoying. Also you need to be pretty precise to get the ball in the bucket.
I guess the graphics are a little shabby as well but I would definitely tell you to focus on the controls first. Maybe make the ball a bit slower as well. Overall it's playable but not for long.

TomCatGames responds:

Thanks FloorAesthetics for your great feedback and review, i first design this game with mobile device in mind and touch as interaction later i think to make online port of game. you encourage me to think on PC user interaction and few days i will fix this bugs .

Strategic Ground Command Strategic Ground Command

I'm terrible at these kind of games, but I can see the amazing amount of potential this has. It really reminds me of Bowmaster Prelude which I loved that when I was like 7 or 8. You could add a lotta stuff here, like more towers, minions for your own castle, different maps and maybe a difficulty scale.

I'm rating well because I think it's a solid first idea for a game and if you develop this even further I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Misiur responds:

Funny you should mention bowmaster - that's exactly what I had in mind, as I played it many years ago as well. This project was just to publish game as soon as it was playable, and even through low scores I see reviews are favourable even if only "it needs more work".

Bottle Flip Flip -Purple Juice Bottle Flip Flip -Purple Juice

The title screen looks pretty good and minimalistic, but still nice. The gameplay itself is very boring, and say if I get "8 flips" to complete a level, and I get all the coins in 2 flips, I have to use the remaining 6 flips even though I've gotten everything.
I'll give a 2.5 because I think there's a lotta potential but there's a lotta work that needs to be done

Circles Demo Circles Demo

Really unique gameplay, one of the few games where you can really lie back and just enjoy the casual gameplay.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Holy shit the nostalgia

I'll give it 5/5 just for making my childhood brilliant

WallBall WallBall

Solid game, I can't really see any flaws with it right now, so I'll just propose a few ideas:

Having different levels is an obvious one. Doing things as simple as changing the background, the ball colour, maybe shifting the obstacles a bit so it's not always "right, left, right, left," that sorta thing. On top of that, this game would be perfect for a few medals imo.