FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

Jesus Christ Squidward is beautiful

Though I can't help but feel a bit uneasy from the way Spongebob was running, eh still a great piece of work dude

50 Frames Collab 3 50 Frames Collab 3

Nice, I've reunited with this legend of a flash after 10 years

MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES

Woah.

Yellow Yellow

Another classic from Bontegames. My only problem with the game is that sometimes the levels are a little too cryptic, but that might just be down to me being a terrible puzzle person.

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

It's pretty lackluster in terms of gameplay. I like the art and it can definitely go somewhere so I'll give it a 3.5

Green Gunner Green Gunner

The game has good potential, but you gotta fix the bugs where boxes can be on top of you and you have to shoot for a while to finally get them off, and I would recommend changing the "jump" and "shoot" buttons over. That last part was a personal preference but I think it's a global preference.

Menu graphics need a touch-up and there should be a prompt as you hit escape because it's just a sudden *poof* and you're back at the menu. I'll give you 2 stars for the game itself and half a star for the fact that it has controller support, although it shouldn't be the biggest priority, I'll admit.

MrNannings responds:

I changed the controls to your recommendation, that is also my preference. I thought the global preference was different.

I'm still thinking about your other points.

Thanks for playing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crumpalicious responds:

thats how I feel whenever I see her

Stab the frog Stab the frog

What are you even doing all day in that basement of yours?

DarkDarren responds:

I attempt to eat both of my hands because they do not stop shaking and twitching. When my teeth hit the bone i feel a little repulsed but curious. My hands act like a different animal as if not connected to my actual body. Kicking and spazzing, as if they were a chicken caught in the foxes fangs. However, i do not bite down into my own flesh, even though the thought of ripping flesh is tempting. I retract my hands from myself and they stop shaking violently, but still have the occasional twitch. Then i sit back down in my corner, where my desk (littered with papers and cups differing in sizes) and tablet reside. The dark room illuminated by only the screen's brightness is soothing and I sketch a single circle on the tablet and stare at it for the next 30 minutes, my mind turning into white noise until inspiration hits once more.

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda