FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crumpalicious responds:

thats how I feel whenever I see her

Stab the frog Stab the frog

What are you even doing all day in that basement of yours?

DarkDarren responds:

I attempt to eat both of my hands because they do not stop shaking and twitching. When my teeth hit the bone i feel a little repulsed but curious. My hands act like a different animal as if not connected to my actual body. Kicking and spazzing, as if they were a chicken caught in the foxes fangs. However, i do not bite down into my own flesh, even though the thought of ripping flesh is tempting. I retract my hands from myself and they stop shaking violently, but still have the occasional twitch. Then i sit back down in my corner, where my desk (littered with papers and cups differing in sizes) and tablet reside. The dark room illuminated by only the screen's brightness is soothing and I sketch a single circle on the tablet and stare at it for the next 30 minutes, my mind turning into white noise until inspiration hits once more.

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

D̶a̶m̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶

amusement park amusement park

Damn, that's really neat.

radshoe responds:

Thanks!

Space Space

Oh man I'm so syked for this game dude, you have no idea.

Amazing work, can't wait for the full release. Godspeed

Clock Crew Force Clock Crew Force

Amazing as always, dude.

Smashega Logo Smashega Logo

Wow.

21 Villainous 21 Villainous

That is amazing. I don't know what I love so much about it, I think it's just the whole thing and how it ties together so well. Really great work 5/5

ScepterDPinoy responds:

That cartoon was amazing to be honest.

Flinthook Flinthook

Oh. My. God.

SPOOKY FLINTHOOK SPOOKY FLINTHOOK

Heheh, cool. I like how the skull shows through over the guy's face. Sword is hilariously large as well, big fan of that