FloorAestheticsFloorAesthetics

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

Jesus Christ Squidward is beautiful

Though I can't help but feel a bit uneasy from the way Spongebob was running, eh still a great piece of work dude

50 Frames Collab 3 50 Frames Collab 3

Nice, I've reunited with this legend of a flash after 10 years

MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR THE ANIMATED SERIES

Woah.

Dear Psychicpebbles Dear Psychicpebbles

This is why I love Newgrounds

father's jewel father's jewel

Is this the fabled prequel to Big Ugly Boy 4?!

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

That was pretty good, lads. Although it did feel a bit all over the place, but maybe that's just because that would be the nature of opening sequences. Either way, nice job!

Edgelord Edgelord

Now this is definitely the kind of content I want to watch as my inevitable death slowly creeps towards me. 5 stars!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

(-)-)====D~~~Decent~Flash~~~

Oh No Oh No

Animation and art needs a bit of work I'd say, but apart from that it kept my attention for that one minute and seven seconds, so I gotta give you something for that. It was entertaining, so good job!

I love how you kept reusing the same "oh no" for every scenario. reminds me a bit of the Wilhelm Scream and all those other cases. 3/5

Flashoons responds:

The art style comes from the guy who had made these as a comic (link is in the description). I didn't wanna have too much movement on the characters because I think it was appropriate for what the joke is about. Thanks for the brief review. appericiate ya

Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

Funny cartoon man, now I wanna play the game goddamnit